A bit fiddly taking a screen shot with the iPhone while holding the earth steady – but I got there:)
Inspired by a Twitter conversation with @allanahk and @kevinhoneycutt’s keynote at Learning@School…
The skinny…This is a space for thoughts and reflections on education and technologies - and other, vaguely related stuff. This is a personal blog, but my employers know what I'm up to:-)
Best in show | Top Posts & Pages
- How I used online tools to write my literature review
- Ten Trends 2014: Global connectedness
- My CORE Breakfasts 2014: Digitising professional learning - or not.
- Design thinking | An approach for our world
- The Unteachables III: becoming teachers themselves
- 2 reasons to keep the 'e' in e-learning
- About me
- Key Competencies book review | The future's bright....
- RT @ConnectEduNZ: Ka rawe! Sign up for these NZ Launch Week Events NZ | 1-3 October 2014 | Connected Educator Month 2014...tweeted 1 hour ago
- @shiftingthinkng @martinallenh I saw what you did there;) a shift in balance, a fresh perspective on the world ...tweeted 2 hours ago
- @vanschaijik @MsBeenz @kasseylee11 @BridgetCasse @LewisBostock @SamHocking1 @timoslimo @Reubinai yup - I'll be there with my watch;)tweeted 2 hours ago
- Ten Trends 2014: Global connectedness September 17, 2014
- Key Competencies book review | The future’s bright…. August 16, 2014
- #edchatnz | A breath of fresh air August 12, 2014
- #fuse14 | Hanging out, talking design June 26, 2014
- Networked organisations: From islands to archipelago June 25, 2014
Archives from the mists of time
Want to use information from this blog?
Chalkface by Karen Melhuish Spencer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.