A bit fiddly taking a screen shot with the iPhone while holding the earth steady – but I got there:)
Inspired by a Twitter conversation with @allanahk and @kevinhoneycutt’s keynote at Learning@School…
The skinny…This is a space for thoughts and reflections on education and technologies - and other, vaguely related stuff. This is a personal blog, but my employers know what I'm up to:-)
Best in show | Top Posts & Pages
- NMC Horizon Report | 2014 K-12 Edition out now!
- Using Google Hangouts | #gafesummit
- How I used online tools to write my literature review
- Give Duck Duck Go a go
- Learning@School Roadshow | Inclusive, effective learning & networking
- 3 reasons why online privacy may be the best gift we can give our children
- Creative Commons in schools
- What I'd want my teacher to know about me
- NZ Science/Eng teachers >> check out tonight's #scichatnz #engchatnz 8.30pm led by the wonderful @ibpossum @mattynicoll & w/ @edchatNZtweeted 13 hours ago
- @ibpossum I would love to but probably won't be awake;) jet lag is creeping up fast...but I saw you were doing it. Fantastic! Go well:)tweeted 13 hours ago
- @EdNZ ridin' real easy:) just returned from 4 works with UK whānau - an utter joy. Slowly easing back on to saddle today...you well I hope ?tweeted 14 hours ago
- #fuse14 | Hanging out, talking design June 26, 2014
- Networked organisations: From islands to archipelago June 25, 2014
- NMC Horizon Report | 2014 K-12 Edition out now! June 20, 2014
- The ethics of digital technologies June 11, 2014
- Can social network sites support effective professional learning? May 30, 2014
Archives from the mists of time
Want to use information from this blog?
Chalkface by Karen Melhuish Spencer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.