A bit fiddly taking a screen shot with the iPhone while holding the earth steady – but I got there:)
Inspired by a Twitter conversation with @allanahk and @kevinhoneycutt’s keynote at Learning@School…
The skinny…This is a space for thoughts and reflections on education and technologies - and other, vaguely related stuff. This is a personal blog, but my employers know what I'm up to:-)
Best in show | Top Posts & Pages
- @MissDSciTeacher thx for #edchatnz - sometimes I have been a bad pupil skiving off (Xmas drinx tonight!) but I always go back to browse :)tweeted 11 hours ago
- “@DeputyTorrie: @virtuallykaren is who I follow lots. @virtuallykaren Keeps me u to date with the digital goings-on in the world”> thx! :Dtweeted 11 hours ago
- @DeputyTorrie well, how kind! I hope we get a chance to meet next year so I can thank you:) have a great Xmas!tweeted 11 hours ago
- Only some of us can be digital citizens October 20, 2013
- Protected: Online community facilitation | Jumping off points October 14, 2013
- #Ulearn13 Reflection | Four ideas in evolution October 13, 2013
- Children and Parents: Media Use and Attitudes Report | Ofcom October 4, 2013
- CORE Breakfasts 2013 | Effective e-Learning September 17, 2013
Tag Cloudassessment books business byod C21st children collaboration comms communities concept design conference Curriculum customers cybersafety design thinking digital citizenship digital content distance earthquake education elearning emerging leaders English Facebook forums history ICTs images inclusion inquiry integrated key competencies L@S11 leadership learning libraries literacy media mlearning mobile modelling MoE multiple_intelligences museums NCEA networks NZ online parents participation pedagogy personalisation policy privacy professional learning professional_development publishing research schools social social network sites social_media strategy students student_voice study technologies technology Twitter unconference video visual web web2.0 writing
Archives from the mists of time
Want to use information from this blog?
Chalkface by Karen Melhuish Spencer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.