A bit fiddly taking a screen shot with the iPhone while holding the earth steady – but I got there:)
Inspired by a Twitter conversation with @allanahk and @kevinhoneycutt’s keynote at Learning@School…
The skinny…This is a space for thoughts and reflections on education and technologies - and other, vaguely related stuff. This is a personal blog, but my employers know what I'm up to:-)
Best in show | Top Posts & Pages
- How I used online tools to write my literature review
- iPads for learning: Connections, diversity and coherence
- The Unteachables III: becoming teachers themselves
- BYOD: Build your own depth
- Book me
- Does BYOD really mean SYOD?
- Learning online | The kids are all right...
- Review of Reading Eggs: beware the addiction!
- "CreationFest workshop coming to a high school near you! " > NZ teachers, get creative:) #edchatnz feedly.com/k/1khh79Ttweeted 1 hour ago
- @rmi ditto previous comments. Good.tweeted 6 hours ago
- Ping @lawgeeknz @jordantcarter > Berners-Lee and a bill of rights for the web theguardian.com/technology/201…tweeted 6 hours ago
- iPads for learning: Connections, diversity and coherence March 9, 2014
- My CORE Breakfasts 2014: Digitising professional learning – or not. February 25, 2014
- BYOD: Build your own depth February 16, 2014
- The impact of digital technology on learning February 7, 2014
- National Digital Forum Conference: Where education and GLAM collided December 16, 2013
Tag Cloudassessment books business byod C21st children collaboration comms communities concept design conference Curriculum customers cybersafety design thinking digital citizenship digital technologies distance earthquake education elearning emerging leaders English Facebook forums history images inclusion inquiry integrated key competencies leadership learning libraries literacy media mlearning mobile modelling MoE multiple_intelligences museums NCEA networks NZ online parents participation pedagogy personalisation policy primary privacy professional learning professional_development publishing research schools social social network sites social_media strategy students student_voice study technologies technology TPACK Twitter unconference video visual web web2.0 writing
Archives from the mists of time
Want to use information from this blog?
Chalkface by Karen Melhuish Spencer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.