A bit fiddly taking a screen shot with the iPhone while holding the earth steady – but I got there:)
Inspired by a Twitter conversation with @allanahk and @kevinhoneycutt’s keynote at Learning@School…
The skinny…This is a space for thoughts and reflections on education and technologies - and other, vaguely related stuff. This is a personal blog, but my employers know what I'm up to:-)
Best in show | Top Posts & Pages
- How I used online tools to write my literature review
- Teaching as inquiry and e-learning: 3 questions
- Book me
- My CORE Breakfasts 2014: Digitising professional learning - or not.
- Does a blog matter if no-one replies?
- From voice to dialogue | Meaningful student voice
- The Unteachables I: I can't even remember how to learn, it's been so long since I've been doin' it.
- RT @EvaluationAssoc: A shift in mindset: from reporting to parents, to informing parents http://t.co/hIdtZ40n8gtweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @GrahamBM: Ticketing is open for the #WISE14 World Innovation Summit for Education in Qatar #LearningREimagined wise-qatar.org/2014-wise-summ…tweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @LEARNZ: Antarctica cool science in action bit.ly/1erqt3K Enrol now. Top scientists asking questions! bit.ly/1tEyh6S .@c…tweeted 7 hours ago
- Creative Commons in schools March 31, 2014
- Teaching as inquiry and e-learning: 3 questions March 16, 2014
- iPads for learning: Connections, diversity and coherence March 9, 2014
- My CORE Breakfasts 2014: Digitising professional learning – or not. February 25, 2014
- BYOD: Build your own depth February 16, 2014
Tag Cloudassessment books business byod C21st children collaboration comms communities concept design conference Curriculum customers cybersafety design thinking digital citizenship digital technologies distance earthquake education elearning emerging leaders English Facebook forums history images inclusion inquiry integrated key competencies leadership learning libraries literacy media mlearning mobile modelling MoE multiple_intelligences museums NCEA networks NZ online parents participation pedagogy personalisation policy primary privacy professional learning professional_development publishing research schools social social network sites social_media strategy students student_voice study technologies technology TPACK Twitter unconference video visual web web2.0 writing
Archives from the mists of time
Want to use information from this blog?
Chalkface by Karen Melhuish Spencer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.