A bit fiddly taking a screen shot with the iPhone while holding the earth steady – but I got there:)
Inspired by a Twitter conversation with @allanahk and @kevinhoneycutt’s keynote at Learning@School…
The skinny…This is a space for thoughts and reflections on education and technologies - and other, vaguely related stuff. This is a personal blog, but my employers know what I'm up to:-)
Best in show | Top Posts & Pages
- RT @samuelmcneill: Woohoo just hit 8000 views on eblog.stac.school.nz -didn’t think it would be so successful when @mosborne01 & @virtual…tweeted 4 days ago
- @samuelmcneill excellent! Nice work:)tweeted 4 days ago
- RT @JanGuth: @DanielEllsberg interviewing #EdwardSnowden on #hopex #Livestream radio.hope.net/feeds/ManningR… #NSA #GCHQ #PRISM #Whistleblowertweeted 6 days ago
- #fuse14 | Hanging out, talking design June 26, 2014
- Networked organisations: From islands to archipelago June 25, 2014
- NMC Horizon Report | 2014 K-12 Edition out now! June 20, 2014
- The ethics of digital technologies June 11, 2014
- Can social network sites support effective professional learning? May 30, 2014
Archives from the mists of time
Want to use information from this blog?
Chalkface by Karen Melhuish Spencer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.