A bit fiddly taking a screen shot with the iPhone while holding the earth steady – but I got there:)
Inspired by a Twitter conversation with @allanahk and @kevinhoneycutt’s keynote at Learning@School…
The skinny…This is a space for thoughts and reflections on education and technologies - and other, vaguely related stuff. This is a personal blog, but my employers know what I'm up to:-)
Best in show | Top Posts & Pages
- RT @rache65: Share your #research - publish to #JOFDL ! Shoulder tap to @nlouwrens @virtuallykaren @coretrscholar ow.ly/AV9lx #…tweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @JermHimselfish: Accidentally fell asleep smoking an e-cigarette and when I woke up my whole house was on the internet.tweeted 7 hours ago
- 5am. Best time of the day:) #crossfit #wellington http://t.co/qvABKrjQrqtweeted 12 hours ago
- Key Competencies book review | The future’s bright…. August 16, 2014
- #edchatnz | A breath of fresh air August 12, 2014
- #fuse14 | Hanging out, talking design June 26, 2014
- Networked organisations: From islands to archipelago June 25, 2014
- NMC Horizon Report | 2014 K-12 Edition out now! June 20, 2014
Archives from the mists of time
Want to use information from this blog?
Chalkface by Karen Melhuish Spencer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.